The Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Thailand truly appreciates those wishing to adopt a child who is a citizen of Ukraine and we have provided the requirements of compliance with applicable Ukrainian regulations.
Adoption of Children in Ukraine
Consular Registration of Adopted Ukrainian Children
In accordance with Ukrainian Law, The Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Thailand should include your child (children) adopted in Ukraine within the list of Ukrainian citizens permanently residing in the USA.
In order to complete appropriate paperwork you have to mail the following documents to the Consular Office:
1. Completed application form;
2. Completed registration form;
3. Your child's (children's) original passport(s);
4. Your child's (children's) birth certificate(s);
5. A copy of the second and third pages of the US passport(s) of adoptive parents;
6. An original and a copy of the Ukrainian Court's Decree on adoption (in Ukrainian); 7. 1 passport-sized photo.
Failure to submit all required documents may result in delayed registration.
If you change your place of residence you are also required to inform the The Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Thailand.