Immigration to Ukraine
Entrance for Permanent Residence
Law of Ukraine On Immigration
Law of Ukraine On Refugees
Immigration to Ukraine
Please be informed that in accordance with the Ukrainian Law "On Immigration", in order to qualify for authorized permanent residence in Ukraine (immigration to Ukraine) you should submit to the Consular Office of the Embassy of Ukraine the following:
1. A written request (duly signed and dated) wherein you formally declare your intention to apply for authorized permanent residence in Ukraine (explaining your reasons thereof and indicating whether or not you will be seeking financial assistance after being lawfully admitted for permanent residence).
2. Fill-out application (please collect one at the Embassy).
3. Three photos.
4. A copy of the document confirming the identity of the individual.
5. The document about place of residence of the person.
6. Police clearance issued by local authorities (criminal record certificate).
7. Information on family members, a copy of marriage certificate (if a person, who submits the application, is married).
8. The document certifying that the person is not ill with chronic alcoholism, toxic predilection, drugs predilection or infectious diseases; the central body of the executive authority of health care defines the list of such illnesses.
All documents you submit should be translated into Ukrainian and legalized.
The applicants should apply in person and they are also subject to an interview. The Consular Office has full authority to evaluate and request more documents if needed.
A consular fee chargeable for processing of an applicant's request to be admitted for entry into Ukraine for the purpose of permanent residence, payment being made in the form of money order payable to the Embassy of Ukraine.
Should an applicant's request to enter Ukraine for a lawful permanent residence be denied, the fee paid is not refundable.
87 All Seasons Place, CRC Tower, 33rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
|Phone:||(00 662) 685 32 16|
|Fax:||(00 662) 685 32 17|
Reception of foreign nationals and stateless persons:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 09:00 -12:00
Tuesday: 14:00 - 17:00
|Boundaries of the consular district:||
The Kingdom of Thailand